Thoughts from the week…
- I’ve been fighting some lurgi that made a couple of working days toward the end of the week feel like wading through treacle.
- I’m feeling considerably better as I write this, but these are destined to be short weeknotes because of the aforementioned lurgi.
- As a fan of writing ‘user manuals for me’, I like this variation of the theme with a team manual and team charter – https://alaniswright.com/blog/team-manual-and-team-charter-my-two-favourite-workshops-to-run-with-new-teams-or-teams-with-new-members/
- Working defensively – https://niksilver.com/2023/10/03/working-defensively/
- Customer service has been getting worse for five years in the US. This podcast is an interesting dive into why and how generative AI is likely to impact it – https://pca.st/2e8ij4bu
- UK regulator says Snap’s AI chatbot may put kids’ privacy at risk – https://www.engadget.com/uk-regulator-says-snaps-ai-chatbot-may-put-kids-privacy-at-risk-145413931.html
- How to disagree well – https://www.slideshare.net/RichardMcLean2/how-to-disagree-well-agile-cambridge-sept-23pptx
- Local Digital evaluation study: A snapshot of initial findings – https://dluhcdigital.blog.gov.uk/2023/09/28/local-digital-evaluation-study-a-snapshot-of-our-initial-findings/